10.15.2010

The Love of a Mother-Gratitude

I was finally able to understand and I still don't fully understand the love of a mother until I actually give birth to my own child but hopefully one day, with God's blessing I will.

It was through Jesus that I came to see what a mother's true love is, after he picked me up and I became a re-born individual in Christ. 

It was then and while acknowledging the presence of the Holy Spirit within me that I could fully understand the word LOVE.

 Many of us go through life saying we have fallen in and out love several times but once you have this trinity within you, you will understand that there is a much greater love than the love that the world can offer us.

     Nothing compares & Nothing can exchange it.

    Well during my teenage years, I would think and comment on my mothers love for me, I would think that her love was very obsessive and specially when I began my studies in clinical psychology.... but as my father up above has been teaching me many things through the third person of the trinity who is the Holy Spirit. ...I have understood that as a parent,  all mothers and fathers are willing and ready to do anything for their son or your daughter because of the love that they possess for us.
Mothers do what seems the impossible for their child and they never give up on us, even when they think they have come to the end. 






Mark 10:27

27Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."

    And honestly, I don't know from where they re-gain their strength, (from my father up above, I guess) but they always manage to tie a knot at the end of the rope and manage to keep on battling with their child until they succeed.

     As the usual saying, "it is blood of my blood." 

      So here I come and of course, I will mention his love towards all of us, because no one stays out:

This is how you should think when we think of God, our father, his love is amazingly immense and indescribable to us. 
As it states:

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!(Matthew 7:11)

As you, mother, that when we as children suffer, you suffer with us, our pain is your pain, our sorrows are your sorrows, our failures are your failures, you who suffer together with us without knowledge of the full details imagine mother, how much more my father suffers; he who knows everything about us, when we sit and when we rise up, even the very hairs of our heads are numbered, for we were made in his image...   
   Can you get the picture, imagine how much more God suffers with us, how big the cross Jesus is carrying. 

    This understanding of the word love and the profound love of a mother or a father towards his own son, gave me the ability to appreciate my mother even more today and thank my mother for always battling for me even when I thought that what I was doing was great, when it wasn't.

   I was having fun while my mother was suffering, to put it in a better way, I was having fun while God was suffering twice as much as my mother... and I won't even begin to tell you the hard time Jesus had with me while he came out reach me just for the love of grace. 
   It was through my mothers' love and her requests that Jesus had mercy upon me, if I didn't have my mothers' love today I truly don't know if I'd be sitting here writing this today... 


        To all mothers out there, struggling with their child today, you who think that your child has slipped through your hands like sand,  I advice to tie the knot and ask but ask in faith, believe that what you ask for to Jesus will be done and let him in to your life, your family, your marriage but most importantly into your heart and let him dwell on it because my father is like a mother who can't say no to her child.


If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me.(Deuteronomy 4:29)

Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart.(Psalm 37:4)

For it is I, who gave you those desires(Philippians 2:13)

I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine.(Ephesians 3:20)

To give birth is a blessing from God.

God bless you, Mother. 

      Thank you for never giving up on me and thank you Jesus for answering her prayers.

Amen

Watch Video on YouTube: Love of God-Mercyme 

No comments: