10.05.2010

Christianity mode or vulgarity?

I don't understand how people tend to give themselves pleasures in saying that christians are crazy people or fanatics over religion and there I go again and state "don't place your tongue in places you don't know.

    Personally, I think that when people say things like that, they are making fun of the things or experiences which others have lived and the love they feel for God.

To mention something,  this Sunday a friend called me up and the first thing she did was curse words out her mouth, I instantly cut her off by advising her to change her french accent to the professional one that she is suppose to have. Right then, she asked if I had my christianity mode on and what was that all about, and I just replied that I always have my christianity mode on and that I was tired of having to listen to those words coming out her mouth and all she said was "I think you are going crazy, that is what I think..."

My reply was "I know where I've been, I know where I stand and I certainly know where I am going and God Bless you."

So please, it is not a necessity to include cursing words in your mouth in a sentence or a dialogue, some ears happen to be very fragile to those words, we really don't need to take your words in, that is one of the main reasons why my mind really wonders away within my own thoughts to not even hear people take the way they do and it's not that I don't want to listen or pay attention the idea they have to say and it might be a key idea in their lives but face it, you just drew me off with your offensive words.

It's the same thing for a man or a woman when beginning to date, imagine going out to a fancy restaurant to have dinner and suddenly that person you're with starts cursing or just saying offensive words and the people around is hearing and looking at both of you. Can you imagine your own face right then and there?

Then you ask yourself, why people don't wont to go out with you again, you honestly think I want a person next to me that is constantly cursing? it's not only offensive to me but to the people around us.

She hung up and well she just called me crazy!

   May God hold her strong.

No comments: