11.06.2010

What You Don't Know

It isn't easy to admit the fact that many times while you walk down the streets and someone that looks sort of untidy walks too close to you or even takes a detailed look at you, you suddenly begin to feel freaked out. 


Why? Only because he has a scratchy type of look on the outside....?


Have you taken a minute to analyse why you felt freaked out?

Did you take the time to sit and talk to that person, did you ask him why he looks untidy, why his skin looks like that, do you know whether he chose or not to look like that? do you know whether he likes how he feels? what are his circumstances?

Have you thought on the how insane your thoughts were,  You pre-qualified and already Have a conclusion ...!

 but wait...you haven't even taken the time to sit with that person... but you already pictured in your head how that person is.

You ALREADY Judged.



Most importantly, can you tell whether he noticed how you felt? Did you ask him how YOU made him feel? Not to mention how much worse it will be if its a woman, as tough as they seem to be, they are vulnerable and very weak.

Most likely once again you made him feel like the rest of the people around him, as a reject.  




Many times while I walked down the streets, I was looking a bit like Amy Winehouse, very skinny and malnourished. Not that I was realizing it, I guess my strong addiction got me blind into my own looks but I somehow knew that my life was being consumed by myself! I must of been back then, around seventy pounds or less. 


What people don't understand is that there comes a time when the addict no longer wants to be an addict  but  his hopelessness makes him despise himself to a point that they don't know how to deal or come out of  the tunnel which they have been put in. Many times after they realize it, they choose to stay there, not because they want to but because they feel they are too weak over the powerful addiction they have so eventually they commit suicide, or don't seem to care much of an overdose, even tho they love life very much. Society has deprived them of all hopes causing them much suffering, pain, misery and sorrows by the people that surround them to stay as an addict.




    In other words, as a suggestion, don't point fingers at an addict, don't give them the "filthy" look,  many unconscious actions we make, the addict perceives it and worse, he might not react at the moment upon it but for sure, he will take it into account.


 Another thing is, addict many times when they are caught in trouble, understand that it's not them but their addiction that causes them to do things and act in such a way which they themselves never imagine. Don't think that you're the only one  surprised to see them act or think this way, for them too is a surprise. Once you get to know an addict in an intimate side, you will understand that many times when on their own or between people they trust the most, they come to acknowledge many actions that they never thought they would commit. They just want to make us feel tough and so they rather place a wall to cover their hearts. This is because they are very vulnerable within them,  they are very weak, they are very gentile, fragile, loving and sweet but again, there are tired, weary of all the pain caused by so many people that makes them fill like useless and so invaluable in life.


 Deep within these are people only asking for someone to deposit a drop of love into them every day, every minute that can be deposit. 


 Instead of showing disapproval, try to show them a little bit of understanding and compassion.
 The last thing an addict needs is another person reminding them what they are or what they are not.


It's as when a man has cheated on his wife, they need not to be reminded always of what they have done. Women love to do this even if ten years have passed away! Women please Stop!!!
     So should you every time an addict causes your attention...




It's like if there were a force, a force driving them to be the opposite of Gods most precious Gem yet they are. 



Romans 7:14-21



 14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
 21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me.





As soon as an addict begins to feel better within physical and mental health, he will begin to feel physically competent without drugs other than with it, he will stop recurring or depending on it.


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12




"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
John 8:36



"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17




"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die:  but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." Romans 8:12-13 




Amen and Blessings to you.


Thanks for reading.

No comments: